*Please see below (scroll down) for all upcoming Teacher Training Course dates, including RYT200 and RYT500 Advanced Courses.
YOGA & Pilates Teacher Training
“Y.E.S.” East to West Yoga Exercise Specialist Part 1 Certificate and Part 2 Certification:
- Yoga Exercise Specialist Part 1¬†Certificate¬†Course: FALL¬†2015 Date TBA
- Yoga Exercise Specialist Part 2 Certification: ¬†Saturday May 2/15 (10:30 am – 4:00 pm) – Sunday May 3, 2015 (9 am – 3 pm)
- Y.E.S.II Includes Written EXAM and Practical Assessment
“P.M.I.” East to West Pilates Mat Instructor Part 1 Certificate and Part 2 Certification:
- Pilates Mat Instructor Part 1 Certificate Course: ¬†TBC
- Pilates Mat Instructor Part 2 Certification Course: ¬†Saturday – 10:30 am – 5 pm; Sunday -9 am – 4 pm DATE TBC
*A minimum of¬†5 students are required for these programs ¬†to take place at Heartsong Studio
Yoga Teacher Training: Advanced Teacher Training (RYT200) Programs here at Heartsong!
The East to West Yoga 350-hour Certification Programs are registered with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-200 level. Elizabeth Hagan is the East to West Yoga School Ottawa Region Teacher Trainer. The Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program – EWYT350-RYT200 consists of eight, twenty hour-long courses held once a month for eight months. Prerequisites to taking these advanced courses is East to West Y.E.S. Certification. (Students who are keen and wish to register for these Advanced Programs,¬†but have perhaps ‘missed’ taking YES I & II,¬†can start the RYT200 Program, and then take the YES I & II within the 8-month period before Weekend #8 Graduation. Elizabeth tries her best to accommodate all enthusiastic instructors)
The dates for the ¬†next session of 2014-2015 RYT200 Courses are as follows:
Times: Saturday from 10:30 am – 6 pm, and Sundays from 9 am – 6 pm¬†
- Advanced Anatomy & Alignment: September 13-14, 2014
- Classical Hatha Sequencing I: October 18-19, 2014¬†*No course in month of November
- Teaching Methodology II, Voice & Language, Partner Yoga:¬†December 6-7, 201
- Teaching Methodology I, Use of Props, Basic Sanskrit for Yoga Instructors: January 10-11, 2015
- Vinyasa Sequencing:¬†Feb. 7-8, 2015
- Pranayama, Teaching Practicum, Ayurveda & Nutrition:¬†¬†March 28-29/2015
- Raja Yoga of the Mind, Mantra in Yoga, Advancing Yoga Postures:¬†¬†April 25-26, 2015
- Chakric Yoga, Deepening your own Sadhana, The Business of YOGA; Graduation Ceremony: ¬†May 23-24, 2015
*A minimum of¬†6 students (max 15) are required for this 8 month long advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program to proceed at Heartsong Studio.
Upcoming Heartsong/ East to West RYT500 Programs (Available to all RYT200 Instructors):
*A minimum of 5 students (max 15) are required¬†
-Saturday – 10:30am – 6:00 pm and¬†Sunday – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Teachers in Training at Heartsong!
East to West / Heartsong ¬†RYT500¬†YOGA Teacher Training¬†2014
East to West / Heartsong ¬†RYT200 YOGA Graduates April 2014
RYT200 2014 Graduates from left, Posy Bennett, Paige Kearney and Pat Hawkins, and missing
from this picture is RYT200 Graduate¬†Rachael Hedley.
East to West / Heartsong ¬†RYT200 YOGA Graduates April 2013
This is a photo of this year’s RYT200 YOGA Instructors Graduation Class taken at Lizzie and Murray’s house on April 21, 2013
Bottom Row: RYT200 Graduate Stephanie Dinan, Teacher Trainer Elizabeth Hagan, RYT200 Graduate Joy Plohman
Top Row: RYT200 Graduate Aly Beanish, RYT200 Graduate Danielle Godfrey, RYT200 Graduate Lara Winnemore, and RYT200 Graduate Keri Knowles
East to West / Heartsong ¬†RYT200 YOGA Graduates June 2011
¬†YOGA Instructors from left to right;
Mary-Jo Lewis, Rose-Marie Dolinar, Elizabeth Radley-Walters, Megan Justus, Lindsay Bourk, Megan Davis, circled around Teacher Trainer Elizabeth Hagan
“Yoga is the way to find the union of body, mind & spirit -that which in the 21st Century sometimes seems so elusive, yet that which ¬†is inherent in every single one of us.”